Life is never boring with the Smith family.
Chronicling the adventures of our family, from the everyday to the exciting... enjoy!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dance Machine


Kelly and Mike's wedding was fabulous!  We got to catch up with friends and celebrate their new marriage and life together.  The subtle Star Trek theme was so cute and the kids' craft table was a big hit (not just for the kids!).  We danced the night away and wished the happy couple well.  But no one, NO ONE, danced quite like Joey....

Spinning around the dance floor with Isabel

Look at him lead!

Here I go now!

Oh yeah....

Can you do this?

Wait!  I have to tie my shoe!

Ok, here I go...

Hey, baby!

ISABEL!  Dance with ME!

Dad, hold me, my legs are tired.

Didn't you know break dancing is back in?

Uncle Brian, put me down!

Ugh, you're cramping my style.

I think I'll go dance with your daughter now :)

Come on Jasmine, keep up!

I need a break... wait, they're playing my song!

1 comment: