Life is never boring with the Smith family.
Chronicling the adventures of our family, from the everyday to the exciting... enjoy!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pretty Princess In Pink (And Sometimes Purple)

Miss Abigail is the fanciest and pinkest three year old you will ever meet!  She is obsessed with dress-up, tea parties, princesses and everything that goes along with it.  Abi turned 3 in December and we threw her a dress-up/tea party birthday.  She couldn't have been happier!

The ULTIMATE fancy party
Abi's wardrobe is limited to pink and purple.  Occasionally, I try to slip some variety in there, but it usually doesn't fly.  The only exceptions to the pink/purple rule is her dress-up clothes.  Some days she's whatever Disney Princess strikes her fancy and other days, she plays "Fancy Nancy" and adds as many accessories as she can.  By the way, thanks to Yaya for that feather boa.  Every time it comes out for playtime, it looks like a sparkly pink bird molted all throughout my house.  My dear sister, one day you will have children and I will seek my revenge!  LOL

A particularly fancy day with feather boa, "Pinkalicious" shirt, "Sleeping Beauty" shoes and a "Fancy Nancy" sticker book

Barbie dolls and princesses are Abi's toy of choice.  I love that she's discovering the joys of changing the dolls' clothes and playing pretend.  I just don't think the Ken doll appreciates it too much...

"Ken" dressed as "Belle" and Abi dressed as "Tinkerbell"
Princess Abigail would not be complete without a Prince Charming.  Her beloved is her "buddy" Will.  Such a sweet little boy, but we have to watch out for him since he "loves Abi," is "thankful for Abi," and wants to buy her jewelry.  The love, however, is not one-sided.  Abi regularly informs me that Will is going to marry her.  Such big plans for a little tike... I'm sure we'll start planning her wedding soon.  To little William: I will NOT be signing any papers allowing you to marry my baby before you're of age, but I will teach her to cook for you :)

We're enjoying Abi's girly stage and I'm hoping that it lasts for years!  She's so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment