Life is never boring with the Smith family.
Chronicling the adventures of our family, from the everyday to the exciting... enjoy!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Abigail "Trouble" Smith

Abi is nothing but TROUBLE these days! She's learning to walk and takes a couple of steps now and then. She's great at standing up, letting go and dancing. She was even dancing along with "Dancing With The Stars" last night.

Abi can stand!

As I'm typing this, I've already had to go fetch her out of the bathroom 3 times. She's quite the little handful. She gets great joy out of being chased. I swear she knows the objects that she's not allowed to have and if I say her name and come towards her, she crawls away at lightning speed, giggling all the way until I catch her and then squeals with joy. There is a constant sound in our house of her little hands and knees smacking on the floor.

One of the many chases down the hall to the bathroom this morning.

Abi is my happy-go-lucky kid, but her heart can be easily broken and she's a dramatic screamer. (Just chased her to the bathroom a fourth time, fifth, sixth, seventh... guess I'd better finish this blog later.) Ok, 5 hours later and we're back... Take a toy (or any other object she's not supposed to have) away from her and she will break down and act like the sky is falling. But talk to her and play with her and she's yours forever.

Happy Abi!

Abigail has been babbling a lot lately too. She's finding her voice and now requests a "ba-ba" (bottle) and tells me that a bell says "ding-ding." She has a lot to say, even if it doesn't always make sense to the rest of us.

She keeps my vacuum and broom in business as there's nothing like a good piece of fuzz to eat!

She's a smart cookie. She knows that if she throws something out of her carseat or playpen and then screams, I'll have to give her attention. No one ever said I raise dumb kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment